Sunday, July 15, 2012

One last post....

This will be the last time I will be posting as a Mom in a family of 5. In just 2 short hours, we should have Annabella, and will officially be a family of six. Last night we were finally able to get some real sleep, and even though we had to change rooms this morning, we are so refreshed, and we actually feel a little bit "settled" in.

Right now each and every nerve in my body is just firing off a hyper speed. Greg is just over the Moon! When we arrived yesterday we were given cards on lanyards to wear that say in English and Chinese "My name is Bennett, Barbara Ann I come to adopt Dang, Jia Ran as my daughter. I live at Crowne Plaza Zhengzhou" Greg was flashing it to several people in the market, and one helped us to find the floor and section with the formula and another the diapers. This morning we barely have words as we are so emotional at the thought of having our daughter whom we've waited on so long. As we prayed together over the crib that was delivered to our room, tears just fell freely onto the sheets.

In just 10 minutes we will walk out the door to the hotel to make a short drive to our daughter. The next time I post, we will have her. I will do my best to upload what pictures I can. Thank you to those who have been posting comments on the blog here. We have felt all of your thoughts and prayers, and we can't wait to introduce you to our daughter! God Bless!!!

The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it. 1 Thes 5:24

3 comments:

  1. I am on pins & needles with excitement! Can't wait to see pics of ya'll with your beautiful baby girl! Praying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures!! Lifting you all up!!

    ReplyDelete